So the other day, My friend and I decided to head out for a little steak out dinner night where we can dress pretty and do our makeup nicely. I snapped a few photos before I left my house. I ended up doing another Cranberry – purple inspired look, you can tell that’s my favourite go to shade!
- Nars Creamy Concleaer – To prime the eyes
- Rimmel Scandalous Eye Liner in black – Applied roughly close to the lash line for a dark base so the eyeshadow will pop out more
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Pallette – Used the shade “Cherry Cordial” as the main eye lid shade. “Salted Caremal” for the crease. “Milk Chocolate” for the outer crease
- Ardel Wispies Eyelashes
- Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Mascara
- NYX Cream Lipstick (don’t remember the exact name.. will add on later!)
Had an amazing meal at F.X buckley, if you’re looking for a good place for steak in Dublin, they are one of the good ones!
Happy Monday everyone!