So I went on a little trip just last week, to Iceland, Reykjavik. Paid the infamous Blue Lagoon a visit! I won’t write too much on my experience just yet as I want to write a separate post on what I packed. It’s worth the mention as this is my first time not bringing a carry on suitcase and only went with a backpack! So I really just packed the minimalistic.
Makeup wise, I kept it simple. Didn’t bring any foundation as my skin was doing quite well. So i only packed the basics!
- Photo Finish Primer by Smashbox
- Stick Concealer by Bobbi Brown
- Eyelash Curler by She Uremura
- Cat Eyeliner by Soap & Glory (Took two because I knew one was drying out)
- Dip Brow Pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Powder Foundation by Nars
- Creamy Concealer by Nars
- Mascara by Maybelline
- Frizz Free Serum by John Freda
Skin care wise, I really just grabbed what was appreciate for travel size. I don’t use Simple products or Yes To on a regular basis but I had them in hand so I thought I would just pack them instead of buying new travel sized skincare.
- Soothing Cleansing Wipes by Yes Yo Cucumbers
- Baby Skin Primer by Maybelline (This should have been in the makeup category! But I ended up not using this at all)
- 50+ Sunscreen by Bioderma
- Cleansing Oil by Etude House
- Refreshing Facial Wash by Simple
- Soothing Facial Toner by Simple
- Moisturizing Cream by E45
- Oil Balancing Treatment by La Roche Posay
That was all the skincare and makeup I packed! Nonetheless, for an overpacker like me, I was pretty proud of myself 🙂